Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A midwest business beginning...
















Hi! It's been almost a million years since I have posted anything about my business...so here are some updates. This coming weekend I will be attending my first craft show where I will sell the french bulletin boards that I've been crafting for years. Some are fancy and some are simpler, which makes it a little easier to cover them up with photos and ticket stubs! I am really excited because I am going to have one table for my things (I also have earrings that I've made and some teacup candles) and another for the business I work for, owned by my cousin Gladys and her hubby. We do custom embroidery which is a really popular idea when it comes to personalizing garments and other such things for holiday gifts. The craft show is at the Freeborn County Fairgrounds this saturday the 15th of November from 8-2. I am also taking special orders that will be ready before christmas! Come visit me and see if there's anything you'd like to order for your loved ones for Christmas.

No comments: