Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally in stores...!

This last week I began my first retail experience with my bulletin boards. There are two large 24"x24" boards at my store (my Aunt Glady's shop and where I work), Reinertson's Embroidery that are being displayed in the front windows. I also brought two to the Heart of the Artichoke, a little antique and consignment shop here in Albert Lea where they will be used to display fliers and business cards and are for sale as well. I am so excited about this venture because I want to share my creations with my local community. What a better way than to showcase them inside wonderful local small businesses? I can't think of a better way! Of course I am still taking special orders, so let me know what lovely little thing I can put together for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how exciting!